The Magic Weather Van’s nabbed the stories that matter most to you. Whether it’s weather or not, we’ve got you covered!
That’s right we’re about to lay down some beserk alerts for you. Today is the first Friday the 13th of 2012! It’s also the first 13 of 2012!! Surmise what you will. And, as USA Today reports, we’ll be spotting this trend with two more FD13′s coming up in April and July – spaced exactly 13 weeks apart! So much surmising to be done!!!
One thing’s fer certs, we can expect a chance of Freaky Deaky around the country today with pockets of Bad Mojo in the Midwest. There also seems to be a Black Cat front moving toward the East Coast today, so be on the look out for long, strategic stares and fast moving crossings.
But just because today’s the 13th doesn’t mean bad luck has to take you off guard. You don’t have to end up like this:
Or this guy:
And definitely not this little guy!
So always remember Froggy’s Five Friday the 13th Tricks:
1) Begin your day by dancing on one foot and singing “Lucky” by Jason Mraz.
2) Be sure to carry all of the change in your pocket head-side up.
3) Only walk up staircases with even numbers of steps. If unsure, take the elevator or umbrella lift.
4) Find at least one white rabbit and tickle it’s foot until it laughs or at least chuckles politely.
5) Mail $1 to Froggy the Lucky Froggy at PO Box 13, Lily Pad Lane Croak City, RB 77777 and tell at least 5 friends to read this article!
And there you go! You’re well on your way to a carefree Friday the 13th.